As a home inspector in The Battleford’s, Kindersley, Meadow Lake, Wilkie, Unity, and the surrounding areas, Doug Forbes has been working closely with buyers, sellers, and professionals in the real estate industry since 2009. We take pride in honest and effective communication with our clients about the home operation, maintenance, and condition. Clients trust us for a comprehensive professional home inspection that is thorough, and we value this trust highly.
Pillar To Post Home Inspectors has been named #1 in the Home Inspections category by Entrepreneur Magazine in its Annual Franchise 500 issue and ranked in the Top 50 by Franchise Business Review.
A Leader in Home Inspection
- We have conducted more than 2,100 home inspections.
- We are frequently called one of the best in the home inspection industry for The Battleford’s, Kindersley, Meadow Lake, Wilkie, Unity, and the surrounding areas.
- Our experience covers homes of all ages, styles, and sizes.
- We are qualified to conduct home inspections for single family residences, townhomes, duplexes, apartment complexes, condos, large estates, and many other real estate choices.
- Local Realtors come to us for advice and answers, and we are always willing to help educate and advise professionals on home related subjects.
- Construction and major renovation experience gives us a unique perspective on home inspections.
Optional Services We Can Provide
We provide optional inspection services to clients, as well as a thorough and professional home inspection. These services can be scheduled on an individual basis, or combined with the home inspection for convenience. These services can include:
- Mold Inspections
- Pre-Sale Inspections
- Pre-Purchase Inspections
- Indoor Air Quality
- Asbestos Testing
- Water Sampling/Testing
- WETT Inspections
A comprehensive home inspection normally tales from 2-4 hours to finish, and to complete the inspection report. We encourage our clients to attend the inspection process, and welcome questions at any stage of the home inspection. This includes before the inspection appointment time as well as after the inspector has left the site. A detailed report that includes color photos is printed out right on site, and discussed in depth with the client.
Community Work and Involvement
As the Pillar To Post local home inspector in The Battleford’s, Kindersley, Meadow Lake, Wilkie, Unity, and the surrounding areas, Doug Forbes is very active and involved in the community.
- Doug Forbes is the owner of the local Pillar To Post franchise
- Doug is a Certified Pillar To Post Home Inspector
- He has extensive experience in major construction and renovation
- Doug Forbes has been a home inspector for more than 7 years
- Canadian Association of Home and Property Inspectors (CAHPI) Member
- Member of Council of Battlefords REALTORS
- Doug works closely with consumers and real estate professionals
- Relay for Life active volunteer
What Our Customers Tell Us
Our clients have many positive things to say when asked about the professional home inspection that we provide. Customers say that we are very thorough and comprehensive, and many are surprised at all the components and items that are inspected. The highly detailed report and color photos are appreciated, and clients say that these help explain the home condition clearly without causing any alarm or apprehension.
The professionalism and knowledge of our inspector is highly regarded by our clients, and the friendly manner puts them at ease. Clients and real estate agents both like the fact that we are honest and open, and the report we provide is unbiased and accurate. Clients also like the fact that we explain the maintenance and operation of each home, as well as outlining the condition that the home is currently in.